THERE ARE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FROM 6:30PM ONWARDS. DO DROP BY!
Rethinking Film Festivals
At SCUM Cinema, we are always exploring new and interesting film experiences for our audience.
For this new series, we have collaborated with the good people of Chye Seng Huat Hardware to bring you a cosy and unique film/dining experience under the stars. Kicking off this inaugural event, the first 'secret' film we have chosen is a documentary charting a music icon's meteoric rise in the 80s to its final fall from grace in 2006.
Rating: PG13 (Consumer advice: Some coarse language)
Duration: 96 min
We are not revealing the title of the film until the actual screening day itself.
For those curious about the 'secret' film title, more clues can be found on our Facebook event page here
For those who like to be surprised, just book your tickets and enjoy the ride.
PS: We are 100% independent and fully self-funded. If you like what we are doing, please select your donation type on the right to help us keep going! All donations will go towards funding the next film screening. Thank you and we love you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!)
1) As this is an outdoor screening, we will be at the mercy of Mother Nature on that night. If it rains before the screening, the event will be cancelled and we will give a full refund to all ticket holders. If it rains after the movie has commenced, we will cancel the screening and there will be no refunds.
2) Please arrive 30mins before screening time to register and collect your wrist tags.
3) The event organisers reserve the right, at all times and its sole discretion, to refuse entry or remove any person from the venue.
4) Online ticket sales will stop on 20 July 2018, Friday at 10:30am. Walk-in customers are welcomed to contact us to check ticket availability before dropping by.
5) All ticket holders are entitled to one cup of caramel popcorn and 10% discount on their bill spend for the night.
6) Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating).